The weather is cooling down, and it is back to school time! With children returning to classrooms comes the inevitable viruses that come home from school with them. There are various ways to protect yourself and your family from catching whatever is "going around". It just takes a few simple steps:
1. Drink plenty of water. Divide your weight in half and drink that many ounces of purified water each day.
2. Get adequate sleep and if you feel you need to rest, then do that! Your body knows what is best.
3. Get your bowels moving at least twice a day.
4. Limit sugar, white flour and processed foods
5. Get fresh air, exercise, and have fun!
All great advice. Use your golf ball and press on the reflexes on the palm of your hands. This helps stimulate the adrenal gland reflexes, the spleen reflexes, and the reflexes for the small intestine. All this helps boost the immune system, and prepares for whatever virus is lurking out there.